The Columbia 4 ft. 180 Grip Flat Box Handle features an innovative 180-degree braking system that goes beyond traditional flat box handles. This braking system allows for greater range of motion while eliminating slippage in hard-to-reach areas such as closets and low ceilings. Made from premium anodized aluminum with a corrosion-resistant black finish, this handle is lightweight and built for daily professional use.
- 180-degree grip allows for continuous braking without slipping or losing grip
- Comfort Grips
- Lightweight, Durable, and Built for Daily Professional Use
- Constructed from US billet aluminum and steel components
- Anodized tube with corrosion-resistant black finish
- Made in Columbia’s state-of-the-art facility in Canada
Why choose Columbia Taping Tools?
From inception to final construction, Columbia Taping Tools is a dynamic manufacturer most notable for their in-house fabrication. Based predominantly in North America, Columbia Taping Tools sources solid billet aluminum and stainless-steel components for their entire collection. Their machining process yields tools that are lightweight and capable of withstanding long-term professional use. But it doesn’t stop there! Each design features interchangeable parts for easy repairs or upgrades, further extending the life of your favorite tools.