The Tapepro Blue 2 Flat Boxes feature an innovative smaller side profile while retaining the same high capacity. Two actuator pins and the spacing of the ratchet teeth are now tight and along with a lighter spring, provide a finer adjustment for compound coverage. These high-capacity flat boxes from Tapepro feature a unique peened construction for additional strength.
The Tapepro Flat Boxes apply joint compound to all flat recess and butt joints, automatically crowning the joint and feathering the edges. The pressure plate is fitted to an axle for the smoothest operation. The wheels are mounted on a fixed axle for more rigidity and run inside the blade width eliminating the need for touch-ups!
- Available in Sizes 8”, 10”, and 12”
- Larger capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Improved design for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- Anodized high grade aluminum plates peened together for superior durability
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width eliminating touch-ups
- Extended loop springs allow easy and full opening of lid
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- Can be fitted with RP-200 Recess Plate for faster work flow filling the board recess after taping
Delivering Premium Automatic Taping Tools Worldwide
Tapepro proudly offers contractors the finest automatic taping tools on the market for drywall installation. Each tool is designed to deliver a professional finish while greatly reducing work fatigue and increasing productivity to work 3 to 4 times faster than setting by hand. Tapepro incorporates innovative design research and expertise across its collection, providing the contractor with the greatest reliability and durability.