Looking for an easy and effective way of finishing your corners? The Corner Cobra is an amazing tool – it allows you to roll out No-Coat and other structural corner beads at almost all inside and outside angles. The rotation cog allows for quick changes in corner angles. To keep the Corner Cobra from jumping along corners, simply tighten screw at base of roller for better control.
- Works on Inside and Outside Angles from 85 to 180 degrees
- Sets No-Coat 350 and 425 as well as regular tapes
- Tracks the center and outside edge leaving only a knife feather
- Fits Corner Roller Handles
- Shocks Allow for Imperfect Angles and Settings
- Made from solid US billet aluminum and steel components
- Manufactured in Columbia’s state-of-the-art facility in Canada
Why choose Columbia Taping Tools?
From inception to final construction, Columbia Taping Tools is a dynamic manufacturer most notable for their in-house fabrication. Based predominantly in North America, Columbia Taping Tools sources solid billet aluminum and stainless-steel components for their entire collection. Their machining process yields tools that are lightweight and capable of withstanding long-term professional use. But it doesn’t stop there! Each design features interchangeable parts for easy repairs or upgrades, further extending the life of your favorite tools.