The Tapepro T2 10"(250mm)Flat Box features a different method of construction, blade holder sealing and setting adjustment.
The T2 box plates are assembled with fasteners and tie rods and the brass blade holder features an integral rubber seal. The blade pressure/coat thickness is controlled by a cam and flat spring, with two actuating pins.
The profile and size of the boxes is the same as the Blue 2 and they share many components. They perform in the same way to provide the best flat finishing.
- Rugged design built to last
- Large capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Simple cam wheel for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- CNC machined brass blade holder provides controllable flexing of the hardened steel blade to provide an accurate coat form and thickness.
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates – can be replaced individually if damaged
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width – this means the last thing on the wall is the blade, and very handy for butt joints.
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads