Radius 360 Drywall SanderChange your tool, Change your mind! Discover the tool that is convincing everyone - round is better! The round design virtually eliminates flipping and the associated surface scratching and gouging. Perfect for sanding in-between paint coats, and up to three times faster than a conventional sanding pole, with better results.
All new Radius 360 Drywall Sander with Quick-Change HubThe Radius 360 is a revolutionary sanding tool, with unique side-to-side, up and down, and circular mobility. The Radius 360 features a full 9 inch diameter, die-cast aluminum head that makes fast work of large surface areas. The round design virtually eliminates flipping and the associated surface scratching and gouging.
Now featuring Quick-Change Hub! The new quick-change hub system allows you to switch from a Painter's Pole adapter (included) to a Pro Hand Adapter (optional) on the fly. This new hub system also allows you to use the adapter with the new Trigon 180 Triangle Drywall Sander!
The ability to change directions quickly without having to lift the pad off the wall is a huge advantage over the conventional method of sanding drywall. The detachable foam disc forms to the wall, providing a smooth, even finish. Unlike the conventional sand pole, this foam disc wears evenly, greatly increasing the life of the tool. Both the foam pad and the sandpaper utilize hook-and-loop backing, making for easy replacement. Loop backed sandpaper firmly attaches to the foam disc, preventing debris from collecting behind the sandpaper, and eliminating a major cause of streaking.
Sanding with the Radius 360° is up to three times faster than using a conventional sand pole, with consistently superior results.
- No flipping, skipping, or scratching. Movement is flawless with round shape.
- 90% larger than standard rectangle pole sander, making it the largest surface area sander on the market.
- Oval adapter makes quick and easy change from pole sanding to hand sanding with the Pro Handle Adapter.
- Round pliable .50" hook & loop pad forms perfectly to the contours of curved surfaces such as barrel vaults, arches, domes and uneven walls.
- Up to 3 times faster than a conventional sand pole, with better results.