This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 1 lbs weight saving compared to the original Mud Box
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good product. I use it on small remodels beats getting out bazooka for a small job. Runs just as fast but with less prep and clean up time.
Really great tool. Wish I had known about this product years ago. Reduced my taping time by 50% . Wall tools is a good company to do business with, they quoted 4 day delivery and it showed up in 4 days , can’t say that about other outfits I’ve ordered from
This is a great tool. However, at $600, you’d think they could throw in a sleeve, or simple case of come sort for it.